Friday, June 12, 2009

Joan's On Third

Join me on a V.I.P. tour of one of my favorite foodie destinations in Los Angeles, "Joan's On Third." I love their mascot out front by the olive trees to greet you as you stroll past the sidewalk cafe to enter inside . . .

For you cheese mongers, you'll feel at home with this beautiful display of fromage with "Joan's On Third" chalkboard welcome sign above!

On the right of the front entrance, cue up for their selections of pastry and other delectables! While not all organic - still a visual treat!


I love their patriotism!



Our kind of people - lot's of fellow foodies and an attractive staff sure to help you with your purchases. You can dine in or outside (inside is fun to enjoy the flowers, aromas and visual delights). If you're lucky, you may see "Joan" who's gourmet market & cafe is a labor of love and now an L.A. institution.




No comments: